Right and License
Jurnal Ilmu Kesehatan MAKIA Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This permits anyone to copy, redistribute, remix, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited. This means, under the CC-BY license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors grant others permission to use the content of publications in Jurnal Ilmu Kesehatan MAKIA Journal in whole or in part provided that the original work is properly cited. Users (redistributors) of Jurnal Ilmu Kesehatan MAKIA Journal are required to cite the original source, including the author's names, Jurnal Ilmu Kesehatan MAKIA Journal as the initial source of publication, year of publication, volume number, issue, and Digital Object Identifier (DOI); (2) Authors Jurnal Ilmu Kesehatan MAKIA the right of first publication. Although authors remain the copyright owner.
Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article,
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.